Welcome to FS2!
We are classes 2, 3 and 9. We provide lots of opportunities to learn across the EYFS curriculum and we love to learn inside and outside the classroom.
Each classroom has:
- a role play area, often linked to our topic (vets, café, pirate ship, shoe shop etc);
- an area for sand and water play;
- a creative table (we encourage lots of art and craft);
- an interactive whiteboard;
- a construction area (lego, duplo, zoob, magnetix, polydrons, stickle bricks etc);
- a small world area (wild animals, a castle, sea creatures, fairy toadstool, etc)
- a well stocked book corner;
and lots lots more!
During our Information Evening we talked about helping your child with Reading and Maths at home.
Here is a leaflet on how to help your child read at home.